How to fix the recorder printing for Edan patient monitors
- Check the way the paper is loaded- please do not thread the paper through the roller, close the door on top of the paper.
- Test to see if the recorder is turned on and connected by doing a manual printout on side of the printer. See if the green light is on, press start/stop.
If this causes it to print, but the print out options on the monitor are still not working:
3. Check to see that the module is on in the recorder settings
4. Locate the recorder settings in the factory maintain menu and ensure the module is turned on – enter factory maintain password and make sure the recorder module is turned on (set to U)
- If the error still persists please create a support ticket or contact us